[BaseCamp] Basecamp Area Avoidances

crasmussen at carolina.rr.com crasmussen at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 21:07:17 PST 2015

My thoughts too.  We lost a number of small stream crossing her in the piedmont of NC summer '13, most have been repaired, would be nice to have them in the database as uncrossable.  Also areas that you KNOW are always "s****y" to travel through, bad road conditions, etc...

Chris
Ninja 250 47,000+ miles and climbing.
---- Stephen! <ldrider at imagesdesavions.com> wrote:

  I use that function internal to my 476 (and the 376c prior to that) to block out the bridges around here that were taken out by the flood of 2011 but are for some reason still routable in the database.

--
Stephen!
IBA# 11465