[BaseCamp] Proximity Colors

Bill Norris bnorris at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:42:04 PST 2015

Nancy,

I set 'concentric rings' by making copies of my Waypoint then changing the Proximity value of each.

Ex: "Waypoint 100" = Proximity 100mi  "Waypoint 250" = Proximity 250mi.  Etc.

Regarding the 250 = 250,000 what indicator are you using? km? mi? ft? You do need to add the measurement unit to the number.

I am using Basecamp 4.4.6 on Windows Vista.

Bill