[BaseCamp] Invitation to Basecamp Webinar Jan 31

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:17:48 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Nancy Lefcourt <nlefcourt at mac.com> wrote:

> I’ll just add that if you’ve never used WebEx on your computer it make
> take a few minutes to set up.  Login early to set your computer up so you
> don’t miss anything.    Just saying…..use it at work.
>
> Nancy

This is wisdom. If you've never Webexed, give yourself a few minutes to set
it up. It installs an plug in to your browser, it has popups, etc. I
recommend Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, but not IE.

Also about the tablet - yup there are Webex apps for Android and Apple
phones and tablets. I wouldn't recommend using a phone but a tablet would
be OK.

And yes, two computers would be handy as well. All good ideas.

Jerry