[BaseCamp] List traffic (or lack thereof)

Nancy Lefcourt nlefcourt at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 11:05:46 PST 2015

Maura,  the BMR app update is available in the app store.

You are a brave man to say P vs NP on the BaseCamp list :))))
I lack such courage , I tried a while back to explain the issue on the
LD rider list and let just say I convinced no one, discussion continued
on how great streets and trips optimized a route, when in my experience,
I could easily make it fail , either by causing the program to crash or
making it make a route which was obviously not the optimum.
The really important rally take-away is that attempting to use route
optimization often causes a computer crash if the route is even slightly
complex (20+ points) , which is a very bad thing if you are on-the-clock
rally planning. Thus, I avoid it like poison :)

Over in the BMR forum, I fear I may have provided misinformation on the
app. Is it in the play store? I thought it was not, but that may have
only been me receiving it early. maybe get RJ to delete my post if not
correct?

App 2.12 working well, no issues to report. The way the rally works, you
have to sometimes take a couple of pics to get the framing right. If the
bottom bar affects that, so be it, the app allows you to see the final
pic, so you check if it is good or not, then 'accept' . The'why' it is
not framed perfectly the first time is not a concern,  just get 'er done
and move on :)

I am having such fun in the BMR, and love the app, so let me  send you
another BIG THANKS.

Maura