[BaseCamp] List traffic (or lack thereof)

Joel Tolbert jjoeltolbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:01:41 PST 2015

P vs NP was on the Internet so it must be true and easily understood :)

The fact that these programs can even route point A to point B is
astounding. The math behind the choices just for that is ridiculous,
especially for populated areas.  Poor Garmin engineers must just go home
and sob at night at the features people want to be in there..

Don't beat yourself up about the "misinformation" you feel you gave. Your
technical assistance and guidance (turd polishing) over the last 3 years
has helped a few thousand people have tools they seem to enjoy. Much like
you, Jerry and the others giving of their time Saturday, are doing here
with Basecamp. Thank you.