[BaseCamp] webinar

-=maura=- moteramaura at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:22:29 PST 2015

Little reminders for Saturday:

Start approx. 10 minutes before the scheduled start time , so you will
be all set up for the start time. The scheduled start time is 9 AM Pacific.
You need a computer and a phone, not a phone that thinks it is a
computer. Speaker phone capabilities will be a benefit.
In addition , keeners might want to have a separate computer to run BC
and try things our while we are demonstrating on your main computer screen.
Current edition of BaseCamp windows version is 4.4.6. You might want to
make sure you are up-to-date.
We are only capable of presenting in windows for this session. Sorry,
apple-eaters.
Although Jerry was very handsome in the test, we are not going to
utilize talking heads video pop-up thingys, as I will have no time to
get dressed, let alone tidy my office. At least that  is why I am not
doing it, Jerry and Tim are not doing it because it will not add useful
data to the session, it will be better for people to focus on BaseCamp
on the screen.

I believe we will have numbers exceeding previous sessions, so Jerry
will be acting in his god-like capacity and should be treated with the
appropriate respect. I understand he has a  'smite' button at his
disposal, right next to the 'eternal damnation' button, and he is not
afraid to use them.

This is going to be a lot of fun. For those not already doing the
BigMoneyRally, you might want to have a look at BigMoneyRally.com,
before the webinar, not just for the BMR fun , but for some insight into
the BMR samples we will be using.

Maura