[BaseCamp] Basecamp webinar kudos

John Zabelle sarhog44 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 11:22:20 PST 2015

I’d like to thank Jerry, Tim, and Maura for a great presentation!  it was my first time on a “webinar”, so the learning curve was a little steep at times, for instance, I never found the chat box once the webinar started.  But overall it was great!  I’ve finally found out how to click from one waypoint to the next, adding them to a route ON A MAC.  FWIW, there is no “insert” icon or pencil icon on the Mac version (that I can find anyway).
I also had no idea that your GPS will alert you if you’re close to a POI.

Anyhow, thanks again for everyone that played a part in this.

John Zabelle (on a Mac)
Molino, FL