[BaseCamp] webinar thanks!

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 12:03:09 PST 2015

Thanks to all who participated and the kind comments.  I trust that the
information was of help.  Again, if there are other BASECAMP topics that
you would like covered, please send a message to the list and we'll
consider them for inclusion in a future session.

Even presenters have takeaways, and Maura provided me the one about how
to easily remove POI's from being displayed and how to display possibly
only one type of POI (i.e. gas stations).

Tim (still looking for a Runaway waypoint near Seattle)

--
Tim Bowman
Burien, WA