[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 12:14:38 PST 2015

I've tried to get a key, but I get the following message (I've tried two
different addresses):

    Error! Your sign up can not be completed due to We're sorry. We are
    experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.. You
    can try re-registering the product with an alternative email
    address. For other issues with Log In, please refer to our Login
    Help page
    <http://earth.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=117450&hl=en>
    Happy travels, Google Earth Team

I'll try again later.