[BaseCamp] Session Today

saddlesore904 at comcast.net saddlesore904 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 13:46:14 PST 2015

Thanks.

So the 2 "views" appear to give you a choice between more map features or more data features. I'll play around and see if changes made in one view are saved in the other one.

I guess I could get used to the data view, but like to have scroll and zoom buttons of the map view. visible.

Hopefully some Basecamp guru will comment about it's features compared to ez-bake. I may see Tim Masterson in a few weeks and will quiz him (again) over some BBQ.

Larry in Jax, FL