[BaseCamp] Waypoints on Basecamp map

rkjendal at gmail.com rkjendal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:16:55 PDT 2015

I am wondering if there is a way to show the waypoint symbol as well as the symbol name on the basecamp map. When I open the waypoint there is a pull-down that allows you to select Symbol, symbol and name, etc but all that I have been able to get that to do is allow me to see the name when I hover over the symbol with the cursor. Would like the name to appear so I can print it out when I print the map (via the snipping tool). Any input would be appreciated..
Thanks
Roy Kjendal