[BaseCamp] Transferring Routes from BaseCamp to a Device...?

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Tue Oct 6 14:21:49 PDT 2015

In BaseCamp there is an option that I am not sure how to interpolate.  This
option can be found under: EDIT, OPTIONS, DEVICE TRANSDER and is listed as
"Always match Route to the map on my device when transferring".

Does this mean a route transferred from BaseCamp to a device (ZUMO 660) will
always match?

It would be nice if this option would force a route transferred to a device
from BaseCamp to always match but I'm guessing it probably means something
else.

Carroll Walker