[BaseCamp] BC and Google Earth Pro

Warren A Meinzer warrenm at dreamscape.com
Thu Sep 24 17:58:00 PDT 2015

I have Google Earth Pro V 7.1.2.2041 and BC V4.5.2,  I open both bring up a
route in BC go to view and hover over Google Earth and left mouse on the
route name and in it goes.  The only one out about 25 I tried that didn't
work was the 4 corners route.  I also found that when I clicked on the route
name it would bring Google Earth to the front.

Warren