[BaseCamp] BC and Google Earth Pro

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:16:59 PDT 2015

I am glad you got it working , but my example is from GE pro. To conclude
the problem is GEP when others have it working (3 different computers
tested) could mislead people. I do not know what your issue was, and
switching to GE fixed it, (yeah!) but the conclusion is valid only for your
situation , not generally.
My comments relate only to windows version.

Maura