[BaseCamp] Can I Copy/Paste Route "Properties" ?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:12:37 PST 2016

Greg and Troy
Thanks for this info!!  I also have wanted to be able to create such a
spreadsheet but have been doing them manually since I couldn't figure out
how to have BC do it.  I just ran a test, with mixed results for the column
containing th date and Zulu time.   It appears that the date and Zulu time
are tied to the time and date that the waypoint was created, not tied to
the arrival time stated in my route.   So I'm curious, did you guys see
accurate date and Zulu times in your exported csv spreadsheet?    So I'm
still scratching my head on this one.
Joe Y
western PA