[BaseCamp] symbol priorities for stacked waypoints

Greg Horodeck greghoro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:42:42 PST 2016

Perhaps the priority is based on the time stamp of when the waypoint was created

When you export a route, part of the data exported for waypoints is the date/time created

Looking at the exported data for several sets of stacked waypoints may reveal some sort of pattern on that date or some other property of the waypoint

No access to a computer now, so can't tell you where exactly to look in the exported data

Greg