[BaseCamp] delete waypoint - revert to default map

Bill Norris bnorris at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:10:08 PST 2016

Joe,
I copied what you are doing and, like Tim, got the same result. However I did notice that after deleting the temporary waypoint the next Waypoint (or Route) in the list was now highlighted and it was outside the 7mi zoomed area. To show it on the screen Basecamp automatically zoomed out to 50mi to show the new highlighted item. If I deleted the temporary waypoint and the next waypoint on the list was in the same area Basecamp did not auto-zoom out.
Can anybody else confirm this?
Bill