[BaseCamp] 2720 and waypoints

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:12:46 PDT 2016

Microdots. Select all waypoints in the list and change them to big red
circles. As Joe noted, all the basic shapes show up, my favorites like the
elephant, alien and skull and crossbones do not.

Maura
On Jun 30, 2016 2:43 PM, "Jerry White" <jerrywhite518 at gmail.com> wrote:

So at least they show up with a tiny black dot. Mine don't even show up as
a dot. They are not there, period.