[BaseCamp] Phantom Route

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:05:24 PDT 2016

Stephen

That's a new one.  I've had the combo of BC and my 478 put routes and
points BACK on my 478 after I deleted them.  It would add that back on when
I added new stuff.  My work around was to delete old stuff off the 478,
shut down the 478, re-power the 478, connect the 478 to my computer, wait
until the computer said it was done transferring whatever from my 478 and
then I would transfer my new routes and point to the 478.  If I did not
power off the 478 between deleting old stuff and sending new stuff to the
478, it would add all that deleted stuff back on the 478.     So, I'm not
sure of your steps in your process, but powering down was the solution for
me.

Joe Y