[BaseCamp] 2720 and waypoints

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:34:46 PDT 2016

Jerry
I don't have a 2720, but apparently that doesn't matter because not all of
the display icons show up on my Garmin.  If the GPS does not support them,
all I get is a tiny black dot.  So, I stick with the display icons in BC
that are in the marker category -- flags, circles, diamonds, push pins,
triangles, etc..  Those work best for me but YMMV with the 2720.
Joe  Y.