[BaseCamp] Basecamp on Tablet

Comcast IMAP tk.bowman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 09:04:56 PDT 2016

It's all on the tablet.  BTW, I purchased this small tablet specifically to run Basecamp and little else.  It's certainly not the fastest unit out there, but will work for my purposes.

Tim in Burien

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:59 AM -0700, "Jerry White" <jerrywhite518 at gmail.com> wrote:

Well there you go. One of those for primary, one for backup.

Does it all fit on the tablet, or is it on a memory stick? Including the
maps?