[BaseCamp] Basecamp on Tablet

Galen Evans galenevans at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 16:57:54 PDT 2016

Tom,
I got the Pro because the screen is higher resolution and bigger, and it is much fast with more memory which makes it better for my non-riding usage.. However, the Surface 3 may actually be a better RALLY computer (from MS website):
"...the Surface 3 actually packs better connectivity than the Surface Pro 3. The key differentiator is a 4G (LTE) option that isn’t available in the Pro 3 models and could be a crucial difference for road warriors.
Furthermore the Surface 3 ditches the Pro 3’s proprietary power connector for micro USB letting you use existing cables from any (non-Apple) smartphone or tablet charger."

 Galen EvansAcworth, GA GalenEvans at Yahoo.com