[BaseCamp] Selecting multiple waypoints on map

Comcast IMAP tk.bowman at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 09:23:37 PDT 2016

If you don't want names displayed on your map to be able to choose the waypoints, then change the symbol for the waypoints and only select those using the CNTRL key.

Tim Bowman Burien, WA

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 9:08 AM -0700, "Stephen!" <ldrider at imagesdesavions.com> wrote:

That's the easy part IF you know which waypoints you want by name.  I want to select them from /the map/ to help build my route...  Without having names cluttering up the view on the map, I have no way of knowing which waypoint it is....

-- Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.-------- Original message --------From: Steve Bracken  Date: 3/30/2016  10:59  (GMT-06:00) To: BaseCamp  Subject: Re: [BaseCamp] Selecting multiple waypoints on map
Use the "hand" tool on the map or point and click in the list. Hold the
ctrl key as you select them.

It works just the same.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Stephen!
wrote:

> As I recall, in Mapsource one was able to select multiple waypoints on the
> map by using either shift or ctrl and clicking or boxing them (depending on
> how you wanted them selected) and could continue to add to your selection
> in a different area.  Cannot seem to find a way to do that in Basecamp....
>
> -- Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.

Steve Bracken