[BaseCamp] Selecting multiple waypoints on map (correction)

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Wed Mar 30 11:46:46 PDT 2016

I swear to all that is wholesome this was NOT working this morning...  Regardless how hard I mashed the shift key, I could only select one thing at a time on the map....

-- Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.-------- Original message --------From: Tim Bowman <tk.bowman at comcast.net> Date: 3/30/2016  13:16  (GMT-06:00) To: 'BaseCamp' <basecamp at micapeak.com> Subject: Re: [BaseCamp] Selecting multiple waypoints on map (correction)
As a correction, when using the Select Icon (Arrow), one holds down the shift key to select multiple items.  Once the items are selected, the CNTRL C will copy them, and CNTRL V will paste them wherever one desires.  I wasn't at my PC keyboard earlier when I responded incorrectly.

Tim