[BaseCamp] shortcut icon on desktop

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:11:49 PDT 2016

you guys are GRRRRRREAT !!   While I am a huge fan of BaseCamp, I
absolutely hate Windows 8.1.  I dug around the C drive per your
instructions and I found the exe file.  It allowed me to put a shortcut on
the desktop.  Ahhhh, just like old times again.  Click the icon and BC
opens, not reinstalls.  Thank you for the help.