[BaseCamp] waypoint position (lat/lon)

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:43:44 PDT 2016

I have waypoints A, B and C displayed in three different locations on a
map.  When I open their properties box, each has their own position (lat
and lon).  If I highlight A on the map, click on the MOVE POINT icon
located on the toolbar, and then drag A to sit right overtop of C, the
Position line in the properties box does not change for point A.  Even
though the display on the map shows them both at C's exact location, the
lat and lon in the position line for A remains the lat and lon for where A
was before I dragged it over to C.  Why? Shouldn't it's position be the lat
and lon of where I dragged it to?  What am I doing wrong?  Shouldn't the
lat and lon for A be changed to equal that of C since I used the MOVE POINT
to drag it over to C?

Thanks, Joe Y
western PA