[BaseCamp] waypoint position (lat/lon)

Eric Bray edb4378 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:22:06 PDT 2016

The waypoint property box does not dynamically update like that.  If you
close the property box and then re-open it, the new lat/long of the
waypoint will be there.

In your example, I doubt you will be able to move it in such a way that
will result in it having the identical lat/long as Waypoint C.  Stephen's
suggestion is the way to go.

Eric Bray
Alexandria, VA