[BaseCamp] Basecamp won't recalulate

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:30:10 PDT 2016

The source of the maps is important. If you have a GPS with lifetime maps,
Steve's method is how its done. If you do not, you only have the GPS one
time map, you cannot get it to your computer by that method. There may be
dark interweb workarounds out there, but Garmin says no can do.

For a while I was running with old units which did not work on Garmin
Express, did not have lifetime maps available to them, and the path of
least resistance for me was to buy a cheapo nuvi with lifetime maps for my
cage and transfer to computer purposes. Then I bought a zumo and am in
Steve's golden world of easy map transfer to computer.

Maura
in
Vancouver, Canada