[BaseCamp] SLOW.....

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:59:22 PST 2017

Fundamental computer troubleshooting of slow applications:

1) is it always slow or intermittently slow?
2) can you recreate the slowness?
3) are other applications also running slowly, or is it just Basecamp?
4) When is the last time it worked fine?
5) What has changed since it worked fine?
6) what else is running on your computer along with basecamp?
7) do you have enough memory and available disk space?

And my own personal favorite: Have you tried turning it off and on again?