[BaseCamp] Unsubscribe

Lynne Carey gijane42104 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:27:16 PST 2017

I have tried multiple times to unsubscribe. I complete all the steps yet
can't seem to unsubscribe from the list. Help please.

On Feb 6, 2017 9:44 PM, "Chris Rasmussen" <crasmussen at carolina.rr.com>
wrote:

Yes, I was about to say the detail level will really slow things down,
especially if your zooming in and out.