[BaseCamp] SLOW.....

Roy Kjendal rkjendal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:02:43 PST 2017

I've been using the middle level of detail...always have. This issue is new to me and I think, but am not sure, that it may have happened since my last automatic update to Win10. One day everything was working normally the' next day' it had really slowed down . Things like searching for a POI or fuel stop initially comes up quickly then it seems to go into an in-depth search that can take quite a while before it is finally finishes with the list........

Thanks for all the inputs
Roy