[BaseCamp] Way Point limitations Question

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Wed Jul 19 22:50:37 PDT 2017

Thank you Jerry. I think I have it now.

Thank you for the link Ashley.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With best regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell
denniscodell at icloud.com
Mobile: +49 (175) 855 6663
Home: +49 911 277 45370
Skype: diggertfu
Hochstrasse 19
Nürnberg 90429
Germany

"Laughter and Tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to Laugh since there is less to do afterwards."
- Kurt Vonnegut