[BaseCamp] DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!! Re: Important Notice To All Amazon Customers

D Tournas dtournas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:34:53 PDT 2017

Too late... Now my computer has the flu, I have bought 3 Russian wives (and
1 husband), I own some property near Kremlin and apparently some Nigerian
Prince is calling my sister...

Seriously though, I want to believe it's obvious for all of us :D

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Stephen! <ldrider at imagesdesavions.com>
wrote:

> DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!   The IP in the URL is registered in the
> Ukraine.
>

> On July 31, 2017 12:04:17 PM CDT, "Amazon Sec. Team
> messages-noreply at amazon.com" <moteramaura at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  *IMPORTANT NOTICE*
> >
> >Greetings from Amazon.com.
> >                As you may be aware on July 20th 2017, some of our
> >customers accounts were compromised, resulting from data theft of 2,592
> >account records. This breach represents a small fraction of Amazon's
> >total
> >customer base, the overwhelming majority of which are held in a secure
> >data
> >centre.
> >    Although the issue is now fully resolved we ask all our customer to
> >complete our account verification process. This will only take a few
> >minutes and will ensure the safeguarding of your account information.
> >Please use the link below to get started.
> >
> >*GET STARTED <http://78.109.28.66/~egcrypto/services/amzon/account/>*
> >Please Note: Failure to comply with our account verification process
> >will
> >lead to restrictions being placed on your account. Best regards, Amazon
> >Customer Support
> >
> >Please sign in with your valid email and password for prompt
> >verification.
> >Amazon.com
> >

> >  © 2017 Amazon.com
> >
> >To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list, click
> >----->http://micapeak.com/mailman/listinfo/basecamp
>
> --
> There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those
> flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.

Thank you,

Dimitri Tournas
(303-999-7478)