[BaseCamp] Right-Click Options

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Fri Jun 2 16:38:47 PDT 2017

This is driving me nutzzzzzz.  At first I thought it was just my addled mind playing tricks on me but that is not the problem (in this case).

When I right-click on the map there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason the the options presented for "Find Nearest..." Sometimes I have the option for "Lodging", sometimes I have the option for "Fuel", and sometimes neither of those options are pesented...

So just what is it that determines which "Find Nearest..." options I will have when I right-click on the map?

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.