[BaseCamp] Removing waypoints

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:38:28 PDT 2017

Stephen!
Just to get a bit more detail from you, in an attempt to help, what steps
are you going through currently to delete a waypoint?
I have deleted waypoints from the route properties box, from the map itself
and from the list - and in all cases the waypoints are gone and not
appearing in my Unlistd Data.  So walk me/us through your process and I'll
give your steps a try.

I will say, sometimes waypoints seem to hang around after I delete them.
Close out.  Restart BC.  Waypoints really gone.

Joe