[BaseCamp] Removing waypoints Part Deux

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Wed Mar 22 17:00:25 PDT 2017

Hmmmm....  I will have to study on this one a bit...  The only thing that really gives me pause in what you said below is the part about not needing to completely remove a waypoint.   That's the whole point, so to speak.  Once I visit a location I want to remove any record of its existence from Basecamp and never see it again, regardless of which list I click.

I have a few large routes planned for a future time with multiple locations plotted.  However, in the meanwhile, before the planned date for the large loops gets here, I am picking off some of the more "local" waypoints with day trips and want to remove them completely from BC to help clean up the larger loops and to make sure I don't waste time trying to go back again....