[BaseCamp] GPS Not Following Computer Route

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 10:34:46 PDT 2017

Thanks John, I thought there was an option like that but didn't know where.
I looked several places but didn't fine it.  If it was a snake, it would
have bit me.....!
I checked how I had it set and I must have activated it earlier.  If I
remember correctly, I had the problem solved and everything was working
great but the problem came back.  I believe it is a combination of
avoidances and recalculating the routes.....maybe!

Carroll