[BaseCamp] waypoints to spreadsheet

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:13:55 PST 2017

Eric

Thanks.  I tried the export to csv option once before.  When I opened the
file it was thoroughly messed up.  After your reply saying csv to xls is
"easily manipulated", I tried again.  When I opened the file, it too looked
quite messed up .    Hmmmm, if Eric says it can be easily manipulated,
there must be more to the file than this randomness so I decided to scroll
through it to see what you might be talking about.  Ta Da, it was only the
initial view that was random data and words everywhere.  After scrolling
further I found what I wanted in terms of name and lat/lon right in
columns.  Thanks!  (I guess that initially I saw the forest and by
scrolling down a bit for a different view, I saw the trees.  LOL)

Joe

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>