[BaseCamp] tracks converted to routes

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:14:51 PST 2018

Ken
Thanks for the GPSBabel idea.  I've not played around with it ever before.
So after multiple tries to figure out what exactly GPSBabel was doing (it
was not user friendly or intuitive to this user) I got it to work!!  Their
user guides that I could find on-line seem to be a bit on the technical
side of the explanation.   Since I don't use these things enough to often
remember from time to time how I got what I wanted the last time, I jotted
down the "instructions"  for myself and saved them.  Here's the process I
used to successfully convert track points to way points.  Jerry, check it
out!!!  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uogp_l6PMrzqhz_UZjRtqAqRTUEhhg-E
Thanks for the help!!  Joe Y.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com