[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 11:41:02 PST 2018

I don't understand why my route from Puerto Penasco, MX to Casa Grande, AZ
will not route me across the border at Lukeville, AZ.

I am using BaseCamp (latest version) with all the avoidances turned off and
BaseCamp still routes me to a border crossing south of Yuma, AZ on Mex-2.

Going through Yuma is much longer so this tells me there is something about
the border crossing at Lukeville  that I don't know.

I can force BaseCamp to route me across the border at Lukeville by using the
"Insert" tool (rubber-banding) which I have done many times but I am curious
why the route will not automatically cross at Lukeville?

Is there something unique about the Lukeville Border Crossing that could be
doing this, or maybe another option buried deep inside of BaseCamp..haha!!

Thanks,

Carroll Walker