[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 12:29:14 PST 2018

Carroll,

This is very weird. I did some testing and I think this is a bug in
Basecamp.

1. I played with the route profiles, and tried Dirt Biking and removed all
avoidances, and it still routed the bad way.
2. I added a midpoint at N31.64925° W113.32477°, and the route went the way
you want. This waypoint is only a few miles from Puerto Penasco, It is not
at the border crossing or north of it in the USA.

WTF