[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Sun Jan 28 15:07:29 PST 2018

Phillips Electronics bought Navteq in the early 1990’s and then Nokia bought them in the latter 2000’s. Apparently Navteq had a nice process for accepting update input from the user base.  Maybe the Garmin//Navteq relationship went away after the Nokia purchase.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With best regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell
denniscodell at icloud.com
Mobile: +49 (175) 855 6663
Home: +49 911 277 45370
Skype: diggertfu
Hochstrasse 19
Nürnberg 90429
Germany

"Laughter and Tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to Laugh since there is less to do afterwards."
- Kurt Vonnegut