[BaseCamp] Border Crossing at Lukeville, AZ

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 15:53:47 PST 2018

Garmin/BaseCamp and their software may have some problems but I still think it is extremely good.  Each time I use it to build a route I am impressed with what it will do.
Now there is a program I use very much to route and check my routes.....that would be Google Earth Pro and I am waiting for them to get all the roads photographed in HD.  I would say that most of the roads in North America are HD but there are still plenty of them out there in the old non-HD technology.  If anyone has an idea when all the roads will be updated to HD, please let me know.

Carroll