[BaseCamp] Follow up regarding the BMW Navigator VI

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Tue Jul 17 06:04:13 PDT 2018

A while back I believe I asked the question about screen brightness of the Navigator VI. I asked shortly after the Nav VI was released. So, now that some time has passed I am hoping there are more folks with more experience using the Nav VI.

How is the screen brightness in bright daylight as compared to the Nav IV and V?

Any off putting characteristics or funny behavior?

I’m feed up with the dim and hazy screen brightness of the earlier versions, but hate to throw good money after bad if there isn’t a real improvement overall.

Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With best regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell
denniscodell at icloud.com
Mobile: +49 (175) 855 6663
Home: +49 911 277 45370
Skype: diggertfu
Hochstrasse 19
Nürnberg 90429
Germany

"Laughter and Tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to Laugh since there is less to do afterwards."
- Kurt Vonnegut