[BaseCamp] Verify My Sanity (BC Feature Confirmation...)

Rebecca Rasmussen becca37 at puckrat.com
Tue Jul 17 10:11:36 PDT 2018

Ken .. " If your 10 minute planned stop turns into an 8 minute stop, you just happen to be 2 minutes ahead at this stage of the trip..." ... hehheh yes and no. At that point I might well be 2 minutes ahead of whatever overall ETA Basecamp had told me when it was accounting for layovers, but now I'd be 8 minutes BEHIND what my particular GPS thinks my ETA should be. And since my GPS ETA is the one I see for, say,1,000 miles on the motorcycle during an Iron Butt Saddle Sore, with each and every stop I get further and further "behind" schedule. Then have to mentally kick myself and remind myself that it will all work out fine because I accounted for all that during planning in Basecamp. :P