[BaseCamp] Backup/Restore

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Fri Jun 15 22:41:14 PDT 2018

Got a new rally laptop.

Installed BC.  Decided I wanted the 1900some data items from the old laptop on the new one.  Did backup on to thumb drive.  Did restore on new laptop.  First attempt failed "Do not have permission".  Second attempt (and third, fourth, fifth, etc) resulted in only 161 items making it to the new install.

What did I do wrong?

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.