[BaseCamp] time zone boundary lines on BaseCamp

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:48:54 PDT 2018

I seem to recall that a long long time ago there was a discussion about
being able to overlay time zone boundaries onto BaseCamp maps.  I can't
find it, so it may be my aging mind playing tricks on me.  I have tried
Google searches and haven't come up with the answer yet -- still looking.

I am planning some trips with some time sensitive waypoints, based on time
zone boundaries.  Some states have multiple time zones and I'd like to be
able to see, during my planning time with BaseCamp, just where my waypoints
fall relative to the time zone boundaries.  That way I can make notes on my
tankbag sheets to be aware of the impending time change.  I don't
necessarily need the boundaries transferring to my GPS device.  I know my
GPS stays on my home time zone unless I physically change it during a trip.

So, for route planning purposes, how do you get time zone boundaries to
show on BaseCamp maps?

TIA,  Joe Y
western PA