[BaseCamp] Basecamp development discontinued

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:44:14 PST 2019

Stephen!

Just curious, which version are you using and still getting the "View in
GE"?

It says version 4.7.0 on my screen.  "View" is no longer there, but no big
deal.  An easy work around is File>Export the route or waypoints to your C
drive.  Open GE.  Import to GE that file that was just exported to your C
drive.

Joe Y.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com