[BaseCamp] Waypoint Properties Box cells for city, state, street etc...

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 07:53:21 PDT 2019

Basecamp will definitely import those extra fields if it finds them in the
GPX. I have a GPX file that has those values and Basecamp definitely
imports them. So the issue is getting your data into a GPX file. I don't
think GPSVisualizer deals with anything more than name, description, lat,
lon. You need a different way to build your GPX file.

Jerry