[BaseCamp] test

Trey Nicoud gnicoud3 at icloud.com
Tue Oct 8 12:14:47 PDT 2019

"Love" is a bit too strong to express my view of Basecamp, but I do like it.  Regarding the warnings, I went to https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/basecamp/ <https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/basecamp/> and clicked “Download now” to update Basecamp for Mac to version 4.8.4.  I haven’t yet switched over to Catalina, but the warnings stopped.  Good luck!

Trey Nicoud

On Oct 8, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Bob Rippy <olmizzou at gmail.com> wrote:

I am no authority on Basecamp. I thought I read  Catalina needs the 64 bit
version of Basecamp. I either read that or dreamed it.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:40 PM Jim McKinna <housedr.rx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I love it too, but when I first open BaseCamp I get a warning that
> BaseCamp will not be compatible with MacOS Catalina.  Going to Garmin
> updater it says an update is not available.  Today I just got a notice that
> Apple wants to install Catalina.  Will I lose BaseCamp functionality if I
> update or will the built-in Garmin updater install an updated version of
> BaseCamp after it sees I have updated to Catalina?  If anyone knows.
>
> Jim McKinna
>
>> On Oct 8, 2019, at 2:31 PM, Maura <moteramaura at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello. My name is Maura and I still love BaseCamp.
>>
>> On Tue., Oct. 8, 2019, 8:54 a.m. Bob Rippy, <olmizzou at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No. :)

>>> ----->

>>> Bob Rippy

>> To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list, click
> ----->http://micapeak.com/mailman/listinfo/basecamp

> --
Bob Rippy